1,648 Short-term Apartments for rent in Silver Spring, MD
- Silver Spring Accessible Apartments (16)
- Silver Spring Apartments with Balconies (55)
- Silver Spring Apartments with Garages (35)
- Silver Spring Apartments with Gyms (49)
- Silver Spring Apartments with Hardwood Floors (52)
- Silver Spring Apartments with Parking (67)
- Silver Spring Apartments with Pools (47)
- Silver Spring Apartments with Washer-Dryers (42)
- Silver Spring Dog Friendly Apartments (55)
- Silver Spring Furnished Apartments (13)
- Silver Spring Luxury Apartments (71)
- Silver Spring Pet Friendly Apartments (55)
- Langley Park Short-term Apartments (1)
- Adelphi Short-term Apartments (2)
- Wheaton Short-term Apartments (4)
- Chevy Chase Short-term Apartments (3)
- Hyattsville Short-term Apartments (4)
- College Park Short-term Apartments (1)
- Washington Short-term Apartments (125)
- Bethesda Short-term Apartments (12)
- Fairland Short-term Apartments (1)
- North Bethesda Short-term Apartments (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Silver Spring?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Silver Spring?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Silver Spring?
The name Silver Spring isn't just for show; original landowner Francis Preston Blair named Silver Spring, Maryland after finding fresh spring water whose base was flecked with mica in 1840.
Even if the town was named for the glitter of mica chips in spring water, there's no fools gold in Silver Spring. This unincorporated town has over 71,000 residents, and in its southern, most urbanized section lies a bustling business district packed with retail, office, and residential development. Social and artistic gatherings also abound. The town is a suburb of Washington, D.C., and while many of its residents commute to the home of our national government, many do not, focusing their residence and business alike on this community.
Having trouble with Craigslist Silver Spring? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Silver Spring takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.