2,756 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Alexandria, VA
- Alexandria Accessible Apartments (59)
- Alexandria Apartments with Balconies (136)
- Alexandria Apartments with Garages (88)
- Alexandria Apartments with Gyms (104)
- Alexandria Apartments with Hardwood Floors (104)
- Alexandria Apartments with Parking (149)
- Alexandria Apartments with Pools (106)
- Alexandria Apartments with Washer-Dryers (128)
- Alexandria Dog Friendly Apartments (125)
- Alexandria Furnished Apartments (22)
- Alexandria Luxury Apartments (145)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Alexandria (88)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Alexandria (98)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Alexandria (33)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Alexandria (41)
- Huntington Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Rose Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Bailey's Crossroads Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Groveton Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Arlington Pet Friendly Apartments (168)
- Lincolnia Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Seven Corners Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Lake Barcroft Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Kingstowne Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- National Harbor Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Alexandria?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Alexandria?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Alexandria?
Having trouble with Craigslist Alexandria? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Alexandria should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Alexandria may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Alexandria. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.