223 Apartments for Rent in Arlington, VA with Parking
- Arlington Accessible Apartments (70)
- Arlington Apartments with Balconies (196)
- Arlington Apartments with Garages (127)
- Arlington Apartments with Gyms (151)
- Arlington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (170)
- Arlington Apartments with Pools (129)
- Arlington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (199)
- Arlington Dog Friendly Apartments (158)
- Arlington Furnished Apartments (30)
- Arlington Luxury Apartments (183)
- Arlington Pet Friendly Apartments (161)
- Bailey's Crossroads Apartments with Parking (10)
- Seven Corners Apartments with Parking (3)
- Alexandria Apartments with Parking (146)
- Lake Barcroft Apartments with Parking (2)
- Falls Church Apartments with Parking (27)
- Lincolnia Apartments with Parking (10)
- Friendship Heights Village Apartments with Parking (2)
- West Falls Church Apartments with Parking (10)
- Washington Apartments with Parking (581)
- Huntington Apartments with Parking (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Arlington?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Arlington?
Just across the Potomac River, sits a city filled with old colonial homes and steeped in American history. Arlington, Virginia may be known for the Pentagon and the National Cemetery but beyond the tourist attractions and landmarks, it is a bustling, hip city.
When starting out in this new city, there is something cozy, yet cool, about Arlington. Tree-lined streets lend themselves to high-rise apartments as well as colonial-inspired homes. Boutiques and trendy eateries share the same sidewalk as restaurants and neighbors here exchange conversation on bike paths as well as the Metro.
Cost of living: Rent can be a bit pricey but those moving should consider Arlington’s proximity to D.C., its abundance of culture and the ability to commute using the Metro, which can save on a car payment/insurance. It is also a good walking city, so what you pay in rent, you save on transportation because you can walk to dinner, shopping and entertainment.
Having trouble with Craigslist Arlington? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Arlington apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.