3,511 Apartments for rent in Annandale, VA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Annandale Accessible Apartments (1)
- Annandale Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Annandale Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Annandale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Annandale Apartments with Parking (15)
- Annandale Apartments with Pools (6)
- Annandale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Annandale Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Annandale Furnished Apartments (1)
- Annandale Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- North Springfield Apartments with Garages (2)
- West Falls Church Apartments with Garages (2)
- Lake Barcroft Apartments with Garages (1)
- Lincolnia Apartments with Garages (4)
- Springfield Apartments with Garages (3)
- Falls Church Apartments with Garages (10)
- Idylwood Apartments with Garages (2)
- Seven Corners Apartments with Garages (1)
- Merrifield Apartments with Garages (9)
- West Springfield Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Annandale?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Annandale?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Annandale?
"Thank you for your wine, California. Thank you for your sweet and bitter fruits. Yes, I’ve got the desert in my toenail, And hid the speed inside my shoe. But come on, come on down, sweet Virginia." - (The Rolling Stones, "Sweet Virginia")
How many cities can trace their origins all the way back to 1685? Assuredly not many, but Annandale can. This eastern Virginia city has survived through more than three centuries, evolving into a gracious, lovely oasis in the heart of one of America’s most beautiful states. Its involvement in both the Revolutionary and Civil Wars make it a fascinating destination for history buffs, while those who are looking for a quiet place to live will appreciate its parks, golf courses and nature trails there’s even a cross-country ski trail and a nature preserve. Don’t let these bucolic amenities lull you into thinking youre in the boondocks, however, because Annandale is only about 24 minutes away from the nation’s capital. It also has a thriving business community with corporate headquarters for the likes of DynCorp, Computer Sciences, ENSCO and ExxonMobil. On the flip side, youll find a small-town atmosphere in this city of just over 41,000, complete with a local newspaper, a wealth of local community organizations and a lot of other characteristics straight out of "It’s a Wonderful Life." If you've ever wondered what it was like to live like George Bailey, then read on.
Having trouble with Craigslist Annandale? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Annandale apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.