184 Short-term Apartments for Rent in San Antonio, TX
- San Antonio Accessible Apartments (209)
- San Antonio Affordable Apartments (9)
- San Antonio Apartments with Balconies (865)
- San Antonio Apartments with Garages (647)
- San Antonio Apartments with Gyms (347)
- San Antonio Apartments with Hardwood Floors (456)
- San Antonio Apartments with Parking (942)
- San Antonio Apartments with Pools (494)
- San Antonio Apartments with Washer-Dryers (432)
- San Antonio Dog Friendly Apartments (928)
- San Antonio Furnished Apartments (100)
- San Antonio Luxury Apartments (1544)
- San Antonio Pet Friendly Apartments (936)
- Castle Hills Short-term Apartments (2)
- Leon Valley Short-term Apartments (1)
- Live Oak Short-term Apartments (3)
- Converse Short-term Apartments (2)
- Universal City Short-term Apartments (3)
- Selma Short-term Apartments (1)
- Bulverde Short-term Apartments (1)
- Boerne Short-term Apartments (8)
- New Braunfels Short-term Apartments (15)
- Seguin Short-term Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in San Antonio?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in San Antonio?
When I greet my neighbor with a "hi y'all", I'm wealthy as a king upon a throne. You can have your mansion or your cottage small - I'll just take my home in San Antone." (George Strait - "Home in San Antone").
Welcome to San Antonio: Home to the rodeo, the Spurs, the Alamo Dome, and of course, the Alamo. It's not uncommon to spot a few Texas clichés around this town. Cowboy hats, boots, and heavy duty trucks are a necessity for many locals, especially those working the rodeo or surrounding ranches. Expect to hear a "howdy!" every once in a while, and don't be surprised to see the occasional Chuck Norris lookalike. However, you can also find modern hybrid buses, upscale malls, advanced medical and business centers, authentic flamenco performances, punks and yuppies, hippies and barbies, freaks, goths, geeks, and everything in between. It's a certain style of country-urban living born out of age-old Texan ingenuity.
Having trouble with Craigslist San Antonio? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in San Antonio takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.