286 Studio Apartments for rent in San Antonio, TX
- Luxury Studio Apartments in San Antonio (43)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in San Antonio (52)
- San Antonio Accessible Apartments (191)
- San Antonio Apartments with Balconies (490)
- San Antonio Apartments with Garages (381)
- San Antonio Apartments with Gyms (322)
- San Antonio Apartments with Hardwood Floors (322)
- San Antonio Apartments with Parking (610)
- San Antonio Apartments with Pools (420)
- San Antonio Apartments with Washer-Dryers (274)
- San Antonio Dog Friendly Apartments (580)
- San Antonio Furnished Apartments (49)
- San Antonio Luxury Apartments (710)
- San Antonio Pet Friendly Apartments (588)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in San Antonio (31)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in San Antonio?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in San Antonio?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in San Antonio?
When I greet my neighbor with a "hi y'all", I'm wealthy as a king upon a throne. You can have your mansion or your cottage small - I'll just take my home in San Antone." (George Strait - "Home in San Antone").
Welcome to San Antonio: Home to the rodeo, the Spurs, the Alamo Dome, and of course, the Alamo. It's not uncommon to spot a few Texas clichés around this town. Cowboy hats, boots, and heavy duty trucks are a necessity for many locals, especially those working the rodeo or surrounding ranches. Expect to hear a "howdy!" every once in a while, and don't be surprised to see the occasional Chuck Norris lookalike. However, you can also find modern hybrid buses, upscale malls, advanced medical and business centers, authentic flamenco performances, punks and yuppies, hippies and barbies, freaks, goths, geeks, and everything in between. It's a certain style of country-urban living born out of age-old Texan ingenuity.
Having trouble with Craigslist San Antonio? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of San Antonio living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in San Antonio during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.