921 Short-term Apartments for rent in New Braunfels, TX
- New Braunfels Accessible Apartments (14)
- New Braunfels Apartments with Balconies (131)
- New Braunfels Apartments with Garages (96)
- New Braunfels Apartments with Gyms (27)
- New Braunfels Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- New Braunfels Apartments with Parking (111)
- New Braunfels Apartments with Pools (56)
- New Braunfels Apartments with Washer-Dryers (41)
- New Braunfels Dog Friendly Apartments (95)
- New Braunfels Furnished Apartments (12)
- New Braunfels Luxury Apartments (172)
- New Braunfels Pet Friendly Apartments (95)
- Seguin Short-term Apartments (3)
- Schertz Short-term Apartments (1)
- Selma Short-term Apartments (1)
- Universal City Short-term Apartments (4)
- San Marcos Short-term Apartments (3)
- Live Oak Short-term Apartments (4)
- Converse Short-term Apartments (1)
- Bulverde Short-term Apartments (1)
- Timberwood Park Short-term Apartments (1)
- Kyle Short-term Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in New Braunfels?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in New Braunfels?
How can I find a cheap apartment in New Braunfels?
New Braunfels is the proud home of Schlitterbahn - which has been voted the number one water park in the country for 16 years running.
Charm, accessibility and the best water park in the country. Really what else could you want? The truth is that New Braunfels often falls under the radar of folks who are distracted by the town's more prominent neighbors (San Antonio, Austin and even San Marcos). But with its historic downtown buildings and its lively seasonal festivals, New Braunfels has a distinct charm that makes it stand out all on its own. Not that you should ignore the town's proximity to its bigger neighbors. New Braunfels' location means that residents can take an easy drive to some of central Texas's most popular destinations. Less than an hour from San Antonio and San Marcos, this town also makes a great place to live for people who commute or travel frequently to either area. But lets get to the part you're really wondering about, shall we? The water park. Schlitterbahn may be hard to pronounce (and spell), but there's nothing easier than spending a day shooting down water slides, speeding through an aquatic pipeline or letting off some steam in a heated pool with a swim up bar. Schlitterbahn is the major attraction of the town, with many residents purchasing season passes to enjoy the park all season long. Keep reading to learn more about this super cool, super underrated town. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in New Braunfels takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.