3,312 Short-term Apartments for rent in Buda, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Buda Accessible Apartments (6)
- Buda Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Buda Apartments with Garages (16)
- Buda Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Buda Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Buda Apartments with Parking (16)
- Buda Apartments with Pools (9)
- Buda Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Buda Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Buda Furnished Apartments (1)
- Buda Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Kyle Short-term Apartments (7)
- San Marcos Short-term Apartments (4)
- Austin Short-term Apartments (306)
- Bee Cave Short-term Apartments (2)
- Dripping Springs Short-term Apartments (1)
- Wells Branch Short-term Apartments (1)
- Cedar Park Short-term Apartments (9)
- Pflugerville Short-term Apartments (13)
- New Braunfels Short-term Apartments (15)
- Round Rock Short-term Apartments (20)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Buda?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Buda?
Hear the scritch-scratch of tiny paws whizzing down the track? It's Wiener Dog Racing time in Buda, Texas! Each April, the Buda County Fair hosts this much-anticipated canine race to see which gallant-hearted dachshund will win that year's championship. The race is followed by, among other events, a best-dressed dog contest. It's easy to see that the residents of Buda, "The Outdoor Capital of Texas," love their dogs.
Located in the Texas Hill Country region just 13 miles southwest of Austin and 60 miles northeast of San Antonio, Buda, Texas, serves as a bedroom community for folks who work or play in the nearby capital city. During the heyday of the International-Great Northern Railroad, Buda started out as a railroad stop alongside the tracks. Things really got rolling when a much-sought-after depot was built in 1881; the city (called, at the time, Du Pre) was platted and began to gain even more momentum after the Carrington Hotel was built. The two widows in the kitchen cooked delicious, wholesome meals for hungry train travelers, and the hostess, Mrs. Carrington, was known to be friendly and well-liked by all. The city soon grew when settlers came, liked what they saw, got along fine with the friendly people they met, and decided to stay. Over the years, Buda has retained its small-town feel, slow-paced lifestyle and "country calm," even while larger surrounding cities experienced explosions in growth and population. The city fathers of Buda tout an affordable, safe, secure town, flush with outdoor activities and parks, whose residents are community-minded and proud of the city's history. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Buda takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.