8,266 Apartments for rent in San Antonio, TX with Garages
- San Antonio Accessible Apartments (213)
- San Antonio Apartments with Balconies (686)
- San Antonio Apartments with Gyms (341)
- San Antonio Apartments with Hardwood Floors (396)
- San Antonio Apartments with Parking (875)
- San Antonio Apartments with Pools (468)
- San Antonio Apartments with Washer-Dryers (344)
- San Antonio Dog Friendly Apartments (706)
- San Antonio Furnished Apartments (81)
- San Antonio Luxury Apartments (1123)
- San Antonio Pet Friendly Apartments (718)
- Castle Hills Apartments with Garages (3)
- Alamo Heights Apartments with Garages (5)
- Leon Valley Apartments with Garages (2)
- Live Oak Apartments with Garages (9)
- Converse Apartments with Garages (19)
- Timberwood Park Apartments with Garages (12)
- Universal City Apartments with Garages (6)
- Selma Apartments with Garages (8)
- Scenic Oaks Apartments with Garages (5)
- Schertz Apartments with Garages (18)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in San Antonio?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in San Antonio?
How can I find a cheap apartment in San Antonio?
When I greet my neighbor with a "hi y'all", I'm wealthy as a king upon a throne. You can have your mansion or your cottage small - I'll just take my home in San Antone." (George Strait - "Home in San Antone").
Welcome to San Antonio: Home to the rodeo, the Spurs, the Alamo Dome, and of course, the Alamo. It's not uncommon to spot a few Texas clichés around this town. Cowboy hats, boots, and heavy duty trucks are a necessity for many locals, especially those working the rodeo or surrounding ranches. Expect to hear a "howdy!" every once in a while, and don't be surprised to see the occasional Chuck Norris lookalike. However, you can also find modern hybrid buses, upscale malls, advanced medical and business centers, authentic flamenco performances, punks and yuppies, hippies and barbies, freaks, goths, geeks, and everything in between. It's a certain style of country-urban living born out of age-old Texan ingenuity.
Having trouble with Craigslist San Antonio? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
San Antonio apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.