6,890 Apartments for rent in San Antonio, TX with Parking
- San Antonio Accessible Apartments (191)
- San Antonio Apartments with Balconies (490)
- San Antonio Apartments with Garages (381)
- San Antonio Apartments with Gyms (322)
- San Antonio Apartments with Hardwood Floors (322)
- San Antonio Apartments with Pools (420)
- San Antonio Apartments with Washer-Dryers (274)
- San Antonio Dog Friendly Apartments (580)
- San Antonio Furnished Apartments (49)
- San Antonio Luxury Apartments (710)
- San Antonio Pet Friendly Apartments (588)
- Balcones Heights Apartments with Parking (1)
- Castle Hills Apartments with Parking (4)
- Alamo Heights Apartments with Parking (2)
- Leon Valley Apartments with Parking (3)
- Windcrest Apartments with Parking (1)
- Live Oak Apartments with Parking (6)
- Converse Apartments with Parking (12)
- Timberwood Park Apartments with Parking (4)
- Universal City Apartments with Parking (11)
- Selma Apartments with Parking (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in San Antonio?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in San Antonio?
How can I find a cheap apartment in San Antonio?
When I greet my neighbor with a "hi y'all", I'm wealthy as a king upon a throne. You can have your mansion or your cottage small - I'll just take my home in San Antone." (George Strait - "Home in San Antone").
Welcome to San Antonio: Home to the rodeo, the Spurs, the Alamo Dome, and of course, the Alamo. It's not uncommon to spot a few Texas clichés around this town. Cowboy hats, boots, and heavy duty trucks are a necessity for many locals, especially those working the rodeo or surrounding ranches. Expect to hear a "howdy!" every once in a while, and don't be surprised to see the occasional Chuck Norris lookalike. However, you can also find modern hybrid buses, upscale malls, advanced medical and business centers, authentic flamenco performances, punks and yuppies, hippies and barbies, freaks, goths, geeks, and everything in between. It's a certain style of country-urban living born out of age-old Texan ingenuity.
Having trouble with Craigslist San Antonio? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some San Antonio apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.