881 Apartments for rent in Schertz, TX with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Schertz Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Schertz Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Schertz Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Schertz Apartments with Parking (21)
- Schertz Apartments with Pools (7)
- Schertz Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Schertz Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Schertz Furnished Apartments (2)
- Schertz Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Cibolo Apartments with Garages (17)
- Universal City Apartments with Garages (8)
- Selma Apartments with Garages (9)
- Converse Apartments with Garages (15)
- Live Oak Apartments with Garages (6)
- Windcrest Apartments with Garages (2)
- New Braunfels Apartments with Garages (88)
- Alamo Heights Apartments with Garages (7)
- Hollywood Park Apartments with Garages (1)
- Timberwood Park Apartments with Garages (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Schertz?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Schertz?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Schertz?
Schertz apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.