918 Apartments for rent in Leander, TX with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Leander Accessible Apartments (11)
- Leander Apartments with Balconies (35)
- Leander Apartments with Garages (33)
- Leander Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Leander Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Leander Apartments with Parking (35)
- Leander Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- Leander Dog Friendly Apartments (40)
- Leander Furnished Apartments (1)
- Leander Pet Friendly Apartments (40)
- Cedar Park Apartments with Pools (27)
- Liberty Hill Apartments with Pools (1)
- Brushy Creek Apartments with Pools (7)
- Hudson Bend Apartments with Pools (4)
- Lago Vista Apartments with Pools (5)
- Georgetown Apartments with Pools (31)
- Round Rock Apartments with Pools (53)
- Wells Branch Apartments with Pools (5)
- Lakeway Apartments with Pools (10)
- Pflugerville Apartments with Pools (32)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Leander?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Leander?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Leander?
Leander was named after the railroad official Leander "Catfish" Brown, which begs the question: Who screwed up and passed on opportunity name it Catfish, Texas!?
Of all the suburbs of Austin, Leander might be the least-heralded, the most underrated and the one that really deserves more respect. Because whether people know it or not, Leander is actually a pretty cool city that has a friendly small-town feel, easy access to some of area's best outdoor recreation spots and seasonal festivities for residents of all ages. And because it tends to fly just under the radar, there's even more housing availability and ample opportunity for you to swoop in and find the perfect place to live. We have a feeling that Leander won't be a well-kept secret for long, so if you're thinking of settling down there, we suggest you get to it. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Leander means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Leander could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.