118 Apartments for Rent in San Marcos, TX with Pools
- San Marcos Accessible Apartments (7)
- San Marcos Apartments with Balconies (41)
- San Marcos Apartments with Garages (26)
- San Marcos Apartments with Gyms (14)
- San Marcos Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- San Marcos Apartments with Parking (46)
- San Marcos Apartments with Washer-Dryers (40)
- San Marcos Dog Friendly Apartments (36)
- San Marcos Pet Friendly Apartments (37)
- Kyle Apartments with Pools (34)
- Geronimo Apartments with Pools (2)
- Buda Apartments with Pools (11)
- New Braunfels Apartments with Pools (41)
- Seguin Apartments with Pools (6)
- McQueeney Apartments with Pools (1)
- Canyon Lake Apartments with Pools (7)
- Dripping Springs Apartments with Pools (3)
- Cibolo Apartments with Pools (8)
- West Lake Hills Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in San Marcos?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in San Marcos?
How can I find a cheap apartment in San Marcos?
More than 10,000 years ago, San Marcos was a river town. More than 10,000 years later, San Marcos is still a river town, with a present day population spoiled by the pleasures of spring-fed waters and an old Austin atmosphere. Necessities include a guitar, a case of beer, and a tube for floating the San Marcos River. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in San Marcos means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in San Marcos could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.