- Pflugerville Accessible Apartments (19)
- Pflugerville Apartments with Balconies (45)
- Pflugerville Apartments with Garages (46)
- Pflugerville Apartments with Gyms (27)
- Pflugerville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (31)
- Pflugerville Apartments with Parking (48)
- Pflugerville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Pflugerville Dog Friendly Apartments (58)
- Pflugerville Furnished Apartments (5)
- Pflugerville Pet Friendly Apartments (58)
- Wells Branch Apartments with Pools (7)
- Round Rock Apartments with Pools (55)
- Hutto Apartments with Pools (12)
- Manor Apartments with Pools (8)
- Brushy Creek Apartments with Pools (7)
- Hornsby Bend Apartments with Pools (2)
- Austin Apartments with Pools (645)
- Taylor Apartments with Pools (3)
- Cedar Park Apartments with Pools (29)
- Georgetown Apartments with Pools (40)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Pflugerville?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Pflugerville?
A high school football team - the Pflugerville Panthers - put this town on the map by winning 55 consecutive games. It doesn't get much more Texan than that.
One of the best parts of living in Pflugerville may be listening to your out-of-town friends pronounce it "P-fluger-ville" (the "p" is silent). Pflugerville is a small community that sits just north of Austin. While it certainly is a suburb, it's so close that it feels more like a small extension of the Texas capital. It's just a quick 20-minute drive from downtown Austin, so residents can experience all that the capital has to offer (music festivals, tech gatherings, the greenbelt!) and still come home to a place with a cozy small town feel. Pflugerville's prime location doesn't just have to do with its proximity to Austin. The area is also just south of Round Rock, so residents can also quickly access that city's most popular spots, including the Round Rock Premium Outlets, the Dell Diamond and IKEA. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Pflugerville means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Pflugerville could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.