378 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Aloha, OR
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Aloha (3)
- Aloha Accessible Apartments (2)
- Aloha Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Aloha Apartments with Garages (25)
- Aloha Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Aloha Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Aloha Apartments with Parking (30)
- Aloha Apartments with Pools (9)
- Aloha Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Aloha Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Aloha Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Aloha (4)
- Beaverton 1 Bedroom Apartments (28)
- Oak Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Cedar Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Hillsboro 1 Bedroom Apartments (24)
- Bethany 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- West Slope 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Tigard 1 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Raleigh Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Sherwood 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Tualatin 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Aloha?
The city of Aloha, Oregon, according to local legend, may have gotten its exotic Hawaiian name from a clerical mix-up. But for now, aloha Aloha!
When you think about Aloha Oregon, the first thing that probably comes to your mind is "Why would anyone name an Oregon town after a Hawaiian salutation?" In actual fact, it was all a mistake. According to at least one local legend, it was supposed to be called "Aloah" after a resort in Wisconsin, but when the town's founders applied for a postal address, someone along the way made a typo. To make things even more entertaining, locals still insist on pronouncing it "Aloah" (or, phonetically, "Ah-LO-wa") so there goes the Hawaii connection. In spite of this early logistical mishap, Aloha is a cheerful, friendly town that's only about 14 miles (and a million miles, figuratively) from the big metropolis of Portland. With a population of 49,425 as of the 2010 Census, Aloha somehow maintains a sophisticated, charming small town vibe, in spite of the presence of heavy corporate hitters such as Intel and Columbia Sportswear Company. The fact is, everything in Aloha is so darned pretty, that even the fast food restaurants are photo worthy. It's small town America all dressed up and ready for the prom, with the bright lights of the big city just 20 minutes away. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Aloha offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Aloha, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.