1,475 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Oregon City, OR
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Oregon City (2)
- Oregon City Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Oregon City Apartments with Garages (7)
- Oregon City Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Oregon City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Oregon City Apartments with Parking (12)
- Oregon City Apartments with Pools (2)
- Oregon City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Oregon City Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Oregon City Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Oregon City (2)
- West Linn 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Oak Grove 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Milwaukie 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Canby 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Happy Valley 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Lake Oswego 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Wilsonville 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Tualatin 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Portland 1 Bedroom Apartments (181)
- Garden Home-Whitford 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Oregon City?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Oregon City?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Oregon City?
If, unlike some of us (ahem), you made it all the way through an entire game of Oregon Trail without contacting cholera or losing your food while forging the river, you know that a new life in Oregon City was the prize awaiting you. And what a life it is! The first incorporated city west of the Rockies, Oregon City today is about 13 miles from Portland and home to over 32,000 prospering residents who have traded in wagons for pretty sweet apartments in a great setting. Want to claim your piece of this northwest frontier? Let our guide and listings map out your new life and apartment rental in Oregon City. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Oregon City offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Oregon City, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.