1,400 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Tigard, OR
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Tigard (10)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Tigard (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Tigard (10)
- Tigard Accessible Apartments (6)
- Tigard Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Tigard Apartments with Garages (16)
- Tigard Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Tigard Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Tigard Apartments with Parking (24)
- Tigard Apartments with Pools (8)
- Tigard Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Tigard Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Tigard Furnished Apartments (2)
- Tigard Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Tualatin 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Beaverton 1 Bedroom Apartments (28)
- Raleigh Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- West Slope 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lake Oswego 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Cedar Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Sherwood 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Aloha 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Wilsonville 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Oak Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Tigard Neighborhood Area 8 Apartments (3)
- Tigard Neighborhood Area 3 Apartments (4)
- Tigard Neighborhood Area 12 Apartments (4)
- Tigard Neighborhood Area 4 Apartments (3)
- Tigard Neighborhood Area 2 Apartments (2)
- Tigard Neighborhood Area 6 Apartments (1)
- Tigard Neighborhood Area 5 Apartments (3)
- Tigard Neighborhood Area 1 Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Tigard?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Tigard?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Tigard?
They city of Tigardpronounced ty-gerdwas originally named after Wilson M. Tigard who was an early settler in the era. Tigard, like many other settlers at the time, didn't have enough money to pay for a 320-acre plot of land, so instead of money, he paid with two Spanish cows. We don't know how much the land was supposed to cost, but getting all those acres for two cows seems like a good deal to us.
Tigard happens to be where 49,011 individuals have decided to inhabit. Although, they didn't get to trade cows for theprivilegeof living here. The 11.81 square miles that is Tigard is divided into an odd 13 digits. Those 13 digits combined make the city the 12th largest in Oregon. Too much math yet? However, the vast surroundings, fantastic institution system, and budget-friendly housing rates are threatening to change all that, meaning this city is on a growth spurt.
Having trouble with Craigslist Tigard? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Tigard offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Tigard, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.