13 Apartments for Rent Near Clackamas Community College
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Oregon City Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Oregon City Apartments with Garages (8)
- Oregon City Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Oregon City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Oregon City Apartments with Parking (13)
- Oregon City Apartments with Pools (4)
- Oregon City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Oregon City Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Oregon City Furnished Apartments (1)
- Oregon City Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Gladstone, OR Apartments (7)
- West Linn, OR Apartments (12)
- Jennings Lodge, OR Apartments (4)
- Oak Grove, OR Apartments (9)
- Milwaukie, OR Apartments (21)
- Canby, OR Apartments (6)
- Happy Valley, OR Apartments (20)
- Lake Oswego, OR Apartments (45)
- Wilsonville, OR Apartments (16)
- Tualatin, OR Apartments (20)
- Molalla, OR Apartments (5)
- Portland, OR Apartments (231)
- Garden Home-Whitford, OR Apartments (6)
- Tigard, OR Apartments (40)
- Raleigh Hills, OR Apartments (3)
- Gresham, OR Apartments (49)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Clackamas Community College?
The average rent for an apartment near Clackamas Community College is $2,090.