609 Apartments for Rent Near University of Maryland, Baltimore
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Baltimore Accessible Apartments (62)
- Baltimore Apartments with Balconies (387)
- Baltimore Apartments with Garages (114)
- Baltimore Apartments with Gyms (136)
- Baltimore Apartments with Hardwood Floors (453)
- Baltimore Apartments with Parking (362)
- Baltimore Apartments with Pools (87)
- Baltimore Apartments with Washer-Dryers (594)
- Baltimore Dog Friendly Apartments (456)
- Baltimore Furnished Apartments (72)
- Baltimore Luxury Apartments (612)
- Baltimore Pet Friendly Apartments (466)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Brooklyn Park, MD Apartments (8)
- Lansdowne, MD Apartments (4)
- Towson, MD Apartments (43)
- Arbutus, MD Apartments (6)
- Parkville, MD Apartments (30)
- Rosedale, MD Apartments (12)
- Linthicum, MD Apartments (7)
- Overlea, MD Apartments (4)
- Ferndale, MD Apartments (3)
- Dundalk, MD Apartments (44)
- Lutherville, MD Apartments (4)
- Pikesville, MD Apartments (18)
- Lochearn, MD Apartments (10)
- Carney, MD Apartments (10)
- Catonsville, MD Apartments (19)
- Woodlawn, MD Apartments (20)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near University of Maryland, Baltimore?
The average rent for an apartment near University of Maryland, Baltimore is $1,900.