1,622 Apartments for rent in Baltimore, MD with Garages
- Baltimore Accessible Apartments (54)
- Baltimore Apartments with Balconies (255)
- Baltimore Apartments with Gyms (97)
- Baltimore Apartments with Hardwood Floors (272)
- Baltimore Apartments with Parking (242)
- Baltimore Apartments with Pools (65)
- Baltimore Apartments with Washer-Dryers (293)
- Baltimore Dog Friendly Apartments (278)
- Baltimore Furnished Apartments (41)
- Baltimore Luxury Apartments (294)
- Baltimore Pet Friendly Apartments (283)
- Towson Apartments with Garages (11)
- Rosedale Apartments with Garages (1)
- Linthicum Apartments with Garages (1)
- Dundalk Apartments with Garages (3)
- Pikesville Apartments with Garages (6)
- Carney Apartments with Garages (1)
- Catonsville Apartments with Garages (1)
- Mays Chapel Apartments with Garages (3)
- Glen Burnie Apartments with Garages (3)
- Pasadena Apartments with Garages (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Baltimore?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Baltimore?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Baltimore?
Good morning Baltimore! Every day's like an open door. Every night is a fantasy. Every sound's like a symphony." (Hairspray Lyrics, "Good Morning, Baltimore").
Howdy! Welcome to Charm City. If you’re a newbie, use this guide to get acquainted. Oh, and don’t act like a stranger and you won’t be treated like one. (Balmer was indeed nominated the U.S. city rudest to tourists!) However, if you’re a vet, feel free to branch out and pick a place you’ve never heard of to explore. Remember, the hip areas don’t stay hip for long—you gotta move with the tide to keep your street cred!
Having trouble with Craigslist Baltimore? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Baltimore apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.