289 Studio Apartments for rent in Baltimore, MD
- Baltimore Accessible Apartments (46)
- Baltimore Apartments with Balconies (227)
- Baltimore Apartments with Garages (83)
- Baltimore Apartments with Gyms (89)
- Baltimore Apartments with Hardwood Floors (241)
- Baltimore Apartments with Parking (212)
- Baltimore Apartments with Pools (61)
- Baltimore Apartments with Washer-Dryers (256)
- Baltimore Dog Friendly Apartments (252)
- Baltimore Furnished Apartments (35)
- Baltimore Luxury Apartments (287)
- Baltimore Pet Friendly Apartments (257)
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Baltimore (10)
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Baltimore (34)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Baltimore (32)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Baltimore (22)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Baltimore?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Baltimore?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Baltimore?
Good morning Baltimore! Every day's like an open door. Every night is a fantasy. Every sound's like a symphony." (Hairspray Lyrics, "Good Morning, Baltimore").
Howdy! Welcome to Charm City. If you’re a newbie, use this guide to get acquainted. Oh, and don’t act like a stranger and you won’t be treated like one. (Balmer was indeed nominated the U.S. city rudest to tourists!) However, if you’re a vet, feel free to branch out and pick a place you’ve never heard of to explore. Remember, the hip areas don’t stay hip for long—you gotta move with the tide to keep your street cred!
Having trouble with Craigslist Baltimore? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Baltimore living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Baltimore during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.