194 Cheap Apartments for Rent in Baltimore, MD
- Baltimore Apartments under $1,000 (84)
- Baltimore Apartments under $700 (11)
- Baltimore Apartments under $800 (16)
- Baltimore Apartments under $900 (39)
- Cheap 1 Bedroom Apartments in Baltimore (109)
- Cheap 2 Bedroom Apartments in Baltimore (87)
- Cheap 3 Bedroom Apartments in Baltimore (27)
- Cheap Studio Apartments in Baltimore (27)
- Baltimore Accessible Apartments (55)
- Baltimore Apartments with Balconies (401)
- Baltimore Apartments with Garages (103)
- Baltimore Apartments with Gyms (125)
- Baltimore Apartments with Hardwood Floors (449)
- Baltimore Apartments with Parking (367)
- Baltimore Apartments with Pools (75)
- Baltimore Apartments with Washer-Dryers (600)
- Baltimore Dog Friendly Apartments (455)
- Baltimore Furnished Apartments (69)
- Baltimore Luxury Apartments (581)
- Baltimore Pet Friendly Apartments (467)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Baltimore?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Baltimore?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Baltimore?
Good morning Baltimore! Every day's like an open door. Every night is a fantasy. Every sound's like a symphony." (Hairspray Lyrics, "Good Morning, Baltimore").
Howdy! Welcome to Charm City. If you’re a newbie, use this guide to get acquainted. Oh, and don’t act like a stranger and you won’t be treated like one. (Balmer was indeed nominated the U.S. city rudest to tourists!) However, if you’re a vet, feel free to branch out and pick a place you’ve never heard of to explore. Remember, the hip areas don’t stay hip for long—you gotta move with the tide to keep your street cred!
Having trouble with Craigslist Baltimore? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding cheap apartments in Baltimore takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Baltimore by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Baltimore in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Baltimore.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Baltimore. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Baltimore.