160 Apartments in Baltimore
- Baltimore Accessible Apartments (56)
- Baltimore Apartments with Balconies (379)
- Baltimore Apartments with Garages (145)
- Baltimore Apartments with Gyms (122)
- Baltimore Apartments with Hardwood Floors (374)
- Baltimore Apartments with Parking (335)
- Baltimore Apartments with Washer-Dryers (480)
- Baltimore Dog Friendly Apartments (407)
- Baltimore Furnished Apartments (62)
- Baltimore Luxury Apartments (515)
- Baltimore Pet Friendly Apartments (422)
- Brooklyn Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- Towson Apartments with Pools (24)
- Parkville Apartments with Pools (4)
- Rosedale Apartments with Pools (3)
- Linthicum Apartments with Pools (1)
- Overlea Apartments with Pools (1)
- Dundalk Apartments with Pools (1)
- Lutherville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Pikesville Apartments with Pools (8)
- Lochearn Apartments with Pools (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Baltimore?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Baltimore?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Baltimore?
Good morning Baltimore! Every day's like an open door. Every night is a fantasy. Every sound's like a symphony." (Hairspray Lyrics, "Good Morning, Baltimore").
Howdy! Welcome to Charm City. If you’re a newbie, use this guide to get acquainted. Oh, and don’t act like a stranger and you won’t be treated like one. (Balmer was indeed nominated the U.S. city rudest to tourists!) However, if you’re a vet, feel free to branch out and pick a place you’ve never heard of to explore. Remember, the hip areas don’t stay hip for long—you gotta move with the tide to keep your street cred!
Having trouble with Craigslist Baltimore? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Baltimore means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Baltimore could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.