1,729 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Baltimore, MD
- Baltimore Accessible Apartments (46)
- Baltimore Apartments with Balconies (227)
- Baltimore Apartments with Garages (83)
- Baltimore Apartments with Gyms (89)
- Baltimore Apartments with Hardwood Floors (241)
- Baltimore Apartments with Parking (212)
- Baltimore Apartments with Pools (61)
- Baltimore Apartments with Washer-Dryers (256)
- Baltimore Dog Friendly Apartments (252)
- Baltimore Furnished Apartments (35)
- Baltimore Luxury Apartments (287)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Baltimore (97)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Baltimore (143)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Baltimore (83)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Baltimore (32)
- Towson Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Arbutus Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Parkville Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Rosedale Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Linthicum Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Overlea Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Ferndale Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Dundalk Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Lutherville Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Pikesville Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Baltimore?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Baltimore?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Baltimore?
Good morning Baltimore! Every day's like an open door. Every night is a fantasy. Every sound's like a symphony." (Hairspray Lyrics, "Good Morning, Baltimore").
Howdy! Welcome to Charm City. If you’re a newbie, use this guide to get acquainted. Oh, and don’t act like a stranger and you won’t be treated like one. (Balmer was indeed nominated the U.S. city rudest to tourists!) However, if you’re a vet, feel free to branch out and pick a place you’ve never heard of to explore. Remember, the hip areas don’t stay hip for long—you gotta move with the tide to keep your street cred!
Having trouble with Craigslist Baltimore? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Baltimore should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Baltimore may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Baltimore. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.