125 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Spring Valley, NV
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Spring Valley (45)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Spring Valley (10)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Spring Valley (35)
- Spring Valley Accessible Apartments (17)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Balconies (155)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Garages (178)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Gyms (59)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (37)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Parking (204)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Pools (137)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (94)
- Spring Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (72)
- Spring Valley Furnished Apartments (49)
- Spring Valley Luxury Apartments (4)
- Spring Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (75)
- Summerlin South 2 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Enterprise 2 Bedroom Apartments (38)
- Paradise 2 Bedroom Apartments (62)
- Las Vegas 2 Bedroom Apartments (339)
- Winchester 2 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Whitney 2 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Sunrise Manor 2 Bedroom Apartments (32)
- Henderson 2 Bedroom Apartments (125)
- North Las Vegas 2 Bedroom Apartments (29)
- Boulder City 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Spring Valley?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Spring Valley?
How expensive are studio apartments in Spring Valley?
"I love roller coasters that make my stomach drop. One ride in Las Vegas, the Big Shot, straps you into a row of seats and catapults you into the air from the top of the Stratosphere Tower - then plummets back down. I ride it over and over; it's exhilarating." (- Drew Barrymore)
Spring Valley is part of the Las Vegas township in Clark County Nevada. The population of this census designated place is 178,395 people living within a 33.4 square miles of the Nevada desert, just 2 miles west of the Las Vegas Strip! Spring Valley is actually quite new, having only been formed in 1981. This was a result of a company by the name of Pardee Homes, who bought the land occupied by the old International Stardust Raceway, for the purpose of developing a master planned community just west of the Vegas Strip in the late 1970s. By May of 1981, residents came together (the town was only 1 square mile at that point) to petition the Clark County Commission to create an unincorporated town, which it did, and now it encompasses most of the southwest corner of the Las Vegas Valley. Since then, Spring Valley has boomed into a thriving, densely urban area, providing a home close to where most of the residents work, on the nearby Las Vegas Strip.
This is Nevada, so let's not forget that it is intensely hot in the summers and can become quite frigid in the winters. However, the proximity to everything in Las Vegas makes ideal for anyone seeking to make the big jump into the heart of Sin City, without actually having to live in the middle of it all.
Having trouble with Craigslist Spring Valley? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
2 bedroom apartments in Spring Valley are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Spring Valley near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Spring Valley that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.