1,359 Accessible Apartments for rent in Newark, NJ
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Newark Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Newark Apartments with Garages (11)
- Newark Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Newark Apartments with Hardwood Floors (76)
- Newark Apartments with Parking (46)
- Newark Apartments with Pools (4)
- Newark Apartments with Washer-Dryers (38)
- Newark Dog Friendly Apartments (67)
- Newark Furnished Apartments (4)
- Newark Pet Friendly Apartments (73)
- Harrison Accessible Apartments (6)
- East Orange Accessible Apartments (2)
- Kearny Accessible Apartments (1)
- Elizabeth Accessible Apartments (4)
- Belleville Accessible Apartments (1)
- Glen Ridge Accessible Apartments (1)
- Bayonne Accessible Apartments (5)
- Jersey City Accessible Apartments (39)
- Roselle Accessible Apartments (2)
- Rutherford Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Newark?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Newark?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Newark?
Let’s cut right to the chase: Newark, New Jersey has had its problems over the years.
However, there is one major perk to living in this city: Manhattan. Yes, New York City is just eight miles away. If you want instant access to arguably the best city in the world, and you don’t mind mixing it up with a diverse population that’s jam-packed like, well, like jam is packed into a jam jar, read on for your guide to settling down in Jersey’s largest city.
Having trouble with Craigslist Newark? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Newark with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Newark. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.