236 1 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Newark, NJ
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Newark (6)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Newark (3)
- Newark Accessible Apartments (5)
- Newark Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Newark Apartments with Garages (11)
- Newark Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Newark Apartments with Hardwood Floors (44)
- Newark Apartments with Parking (31)
- Newark Apartments with Pools (3)
- Newark Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Newark Dog Friendly Apartments (29)
- Newark Furnished Apartments (5)
- Newark Pet Friendly Apartments (31)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Newark (9)
- Harrison 1 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- East Orange 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Irvington 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Kearny 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Elizabeth 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Belleville 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Bayonne 1 Bedroom Apartments (28)
- Jersey City 1 Bedroom Apartments (140)
- Roselle Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Roselle 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Newark?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Newark?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Newark?
Let’s cut right to the chase: Newark, New Jersey has had its problems over the years.
However, there is one major perk to living in this city: Manhattan. Yes, New York City is just eight miles away. If you want instant access to arguably the best city in the world, and you don’t mind mixing it up with a diverse population that’s jam-packed like, well, like jam is packed into a jam jar, read on for your guide to settling down in Jersey’s largest city.
Having trouble with Craigslist Newark? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Newark offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Newark, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.