671 Apartments for rent in Newark, NJ with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Newark Accessible Apartments (6)
- Newark Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Newark Apartments with Garages (11)
- Newark Apartments with Hardwood Floors (76)
- Newark Apartments with Parking (46)
- Newark Apartments with Pools (4)
- Newark Apartments with Washer-Dryers (38)
- Newark Dog Friendly Apartments (67)
- Newark Furnished Apartments (4)
- Newark Pet Friendly Apartments (73)
- Harrison Apartments with Gyms (14)
- East Orange Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Kearny Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Elizabeth Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Belleville Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Glen Ridge Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Bayonne Apartments with Gyms (26)
- Jersey City Apartments with Gyms (136)
- Roselle Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Rutherford Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Newark?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Newark?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Newark?
Let’s cut right to the chase: Newark, New Jersey has had its problems over the years.
However, there is one major perk to living in this city: Manhattan. Yes, New York City is just eight miles away. If you want instant access to arguably the best city in the world, and you don’t mind mixing it up with a diverse population that’s jam-packed like, well, like jam is packed into a jam jar, read on for your guide to settling down in Jersey’s largest city.
Having trouble with Craigslist Newark? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Newark renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.