265 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Newark, NJ
- Newark Accessible Apartments (4)
- Newark Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Newark Apartments with Garages (15)
- Newark Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Newark Apartments with Hardwood Floors (108)
- Newark Apartments with Parking (44)
- Newark Apartments with Pools (2)
- Newark Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- Newark Dog Friendly Apartments (76)
- Newark Furnished Apartments (3)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Newark (14)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Newark (27)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Newark (31)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Newark (3)
- Harrison Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- East Orange Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Irvington Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Kearny Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Elizabeth Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Belleville Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- North Arlington Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Glen Ridge Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Bayonne Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Jersey City Pet Friendly Apartments (128)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Newark?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Newark?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Newark?
Let’s cut right to the chase: Newark, New Jersey has had its problems over the years.
However, there is one major perk to living in this city: Manhattan. Yes, New York City is just eight miles away. If you want instant access to arguably the best city in the world, and you don’t mind mixing it up with a diverse population that’s jam-packed like, well, like jam is packed into a jam jar, read on for your guide to settling down in Jersey’s largest city.
Having trouble with Craigslist Newark? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Newark should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Newark may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Newark. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.