441 Apartments for Rent Near HCCC
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Jersey City Accessible Apartments (30)
- Jersey City Apartments with Balconies (131)
- Jersey City Apartments with Garages (85)
- Jersey City Apartments with Gyms (135)
- Jersey City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (207)
- Jersey City Apartments with Parking (165)
- Jersey City Apartments with Pools (95)
- Jersey City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (230)
- Jersey City Dog Friendly Apartments (156)
- Jersey City Furnished Apartments (23)
- Jersey City Luxury Apartments (2)
- Jersey City Pet Friendly Apartments (157)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Hoboken, NJ Apartments (73)
- Bayonne, NJ Apartments (94)
- Union City, NJ Apartments (30)
- Kearny, NJ Apartments (17)
- Secaucus, NJ Apartments (22)
- North Bergen, NJ Apartments (44)
- West New York, NJ Apartments (40)
- Harrison, NJ Apartments (25)
- North Arlington, NJ Apartments (4)
- Guttenberg, NJ Apartments (11)
- East Rutherford, NJ Apartments (3)
- Newark, NJ Apartments (139)
- Rutherford, NJ Apartments (4)
- New York City, NY Apartments (1195)
- Fairview, NJ Apartments (3)
- Belleville, NJ Apartments (27)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Hudson County Community College?
The average rent for an apartment near Hudson County Community College is $3,870.