329 Apartments for rent in Newark, NJ with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Newark (12)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Newark (19)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Newark (19)
- Newark Accessible Apartments (4)
- Newark Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Newark Apartments with Garages (17)
- Newark Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Newark Apartments with Hardwood Floors (52)
- Newark Apartments with Parking (45)
- Newark Apartments with Pools (3)
- Newark Dog Friendly Apartments (46)
- Newark Furnished Apartments (2)
- Newark Pet Friendly Apartments (48)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Newark (6)
- Harrison Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- East Orange Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Irvington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Kearny Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Elizabeth Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Belleville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Glen Ridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Bayonne Apartments with Washer-Dryers (35)
- Jersey City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (173)
- Roselle Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Newark?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Newark?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Newark?
Let’s cut right to the chase: Newark, New Jersey has had its problems over the years.
However, there is one major perk to living in this city: Manhattan. Yes, New York City is just eight miles away. If you want instant access to arguably the best city in the world, and you don’t mind mixing it up with a diverse population that’s jam-packed like, well, like jam is packed into a jam jar, read on for your guide to settling down in Jersey’s largest city.
Having trouble with Craigslist Newark? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Newark offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Newark. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Newark can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.