1,680 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Durham, NC
- Durham Accessible Apartments (51)
- Durham Apartments with Balconies (189)
- Durham Apartments with Garages (101)
- Durham Apartments with Gyms (74)
- Durham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (122)
- Durham Apartments with Parking (172)
- Durham Apartments with Pools (103)
- Durham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (185)
- Durham Dog Friendly Apartments (211)
- Durham Furnished Apartments (24)
- Durham Luxury Apartments (284)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Durham (70)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Durham (90)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Durham (110)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Durham (20)
- Chapel Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (32)
- Morrisville Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Carrboro Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Hillsborough Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Butner Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Cary Pet Friendly Apartments (74)
- Apex Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Raleigh Pet Friendly Apartments (348)
- Holly Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Pittsboro Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Durham?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Durham?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Durham?
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Durham should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Durham may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Durham. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.