943 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Apex, NC
- Apex Accessible Apartments (3)
- Apex Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Apex Apartments with Garages (18)
- Apex Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Apex Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Apex Apartments with Parking (22)
- Apex Apartments with Pools (13)
- Apex Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Apex Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Apex Furnished Apartments (3)
- Apex Luxury Apartments (27)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Apex (6)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Apex (7)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Apex (11)
- Holly Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Cary Pet Friendly Apartments (79)
- Morrisville Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Fuquay-Varina Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Raleigh Pet Friendly Apartments (294)
- Garner Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Angier Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Durham Pet Friendly Apartments (152)
- Chapel Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (33)
- Carrboro Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Apex?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Apex?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Apex?
"I like the way the people say they're always on your side, with a North Carolina smile / I like calling North Carolina home." (-- Sythe Cameron, "I Like Calling North Carolina Home")
With its historic streets, antique gift shops, and railway heritage, Apex, NC has its own treasure chest of artifacts from the past that history junkies will surely appreciate. With its rich history and progressive outlook, this town has a solid past and a bright future. If you want to get in on the upward trend of this vibrant place before it reaches its, er, apex, lets get you an apartment in this vibrant town! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Apex should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Apex may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Apex. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.