2,171 Apartments for rent in Durham, NC with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Durham Accessible Apartments (42)
- Durham Apartments with Balconies (179)
- Durham Apartments with Garages (124)
- Durham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (106)
- Durham Apartments with Parking (201)
- Durham Apartments with Pools (92)
- Durham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (164)
- Durham Dog Friendly Apartments (204)
- Durham Furnished Apartments (22)
- Durham Luxury Apartments (288)
- Durham Pet Friendly Apartments (207)
- Chapel Hill Apartments with Gyms (18)
- Morrisville Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Carrboro Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Hillsborough Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Butner Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Cary Apartments with Gyms (44)
- Apex Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Raleigh Apartments with Gyms (172)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Mebane Apartments with Gyms (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Durham?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Durham?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Durham?
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Durham renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.