389 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Raleigh, NC
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Raleigh (161)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Raleigh (198)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Raleigh (197)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Raleigh (42)
- Raleigh Accessible Apartments (96)
- Raleigh Apartments with Balconies (405)
- Raleigh Apartments with Garages (177)
- Raleigh Apartments with Gyms (194)
- Raleigh Apartments with Hardwood Floors (205)
- Raleigh Apartments with Parking (354)
- Raleigh Apartments with Pools (282)
- Raleigh Apartments with Washer-Dryers (349)
- Raleigh Dog Friendly Apartments (383)
- Raleigh Furnished Apartments (45)
- Raleigh Luxury Apartments (587)
- Garner Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Knightdale Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Cary Pet Friendly Apartments (76)
- Wake Forest Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Morrisville Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Rolesville Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Apex Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Wendell Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Clayton Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Holly Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Raleigh?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Raleigh?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Raleigh?
Trying to find the perfect home under the perfect blue skies of North Carolina? It may not seem difficult, due to the mild climate and easy going nature of the city and its people. However, this is a very diverse city that is continuously changing and growing, adding new life and culture into every little nook and cranny.
North Carolina has a lot to offer, and this humble guide is here to help you take a peek at all your options, from hipster night-life and artsy districts, to family-rearing suburban dwellings, to wide-open country land.
Having trouble with Craigslist Raleigh? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Raleigh should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Raleigh may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Raleigh. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.