577 Furnished Apartments for rent in Durham, NC
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Durham Accessible Apartments (43)
- Durham Apartments with Balconies (158)
- Durham Apartments with Garages (116)
- Durham Apartments with Gyms (63)
- Durham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (95)
- Durham Apartments with Parking (184)
- Durham Apartments with Pools (89)
- Durham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (145)
- Durham Dog Friendly Apartments (178)
- Durham Furnished Luxury Apartments (22)
- Durham Luxury Apartments (251)
- Durham Pet Friendly Apartments (181)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Durham (10)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Durham (8)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Durham (6)
- Chapel Hill Furnished Apartments (10)
- Cary Furnished Apartments (5)
- Apex Furnished Apartments (3)
- Raleigh Furnished Apartments (39)
- Holly Springs Furnished Apartments (2)
- Wake Forest Furnished Apartments (3)
- Garner Furnished Apartments (3)
- Fuquay-Varina Furnished Apartments (2)
- Knightdale Furnished Apartments (1)
- Fayetteville Furnished Apartments (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Durham?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Durham?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Durham?
Furnished apartments in Durham can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Durham as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.