2,295 Short-term Apartments for rent in Durham, NC
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Durham Accessible Apartments (42)
- Durham Apartments with Balconies (179)
- Durham Apartments with Garages (124)
- Durham Apartments with Gyms (65)
- Durham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (106)
- Durham Apartments with Parking (201)
- Durham Apartments with Pools (92)
- Durham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (164)
- Durham Dog Friendly Apartments (204)
- Durham Furnished Apartments (22)
- Durham Luxury Apartments (288)
- Durham Pet Friendly Apartments (207)
- Chapel Hill Short-term Apartments (12)
- Morrisville Short-term Apartments (10)
- Carrboro Short-term Apartments (5)
- Cary Short-term Apartments (23)
- Apex Short-term Apartments (3)
- Raleigh Short-term Apartments (98)
- Wake Forest Short-term Apartments (1)
- Garner Short-term Apartments (4)
- Fuquay-Varina Short-term Apartments (1)
- Knightdale Short-term Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Durham?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Durham?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Durham?
Finding a short-term apartment in Durham takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.