103 1 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Durham, NC
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Durham (63)
- Durham Accessible Apartments (42)
- Durham Apartments with Balconies (187)
- Durham Apartments with Garages (109)
- Durham Apartments with Gyms (69)
- Durham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (108)
- Durham Apartments with Parking (179)
- Durham Apartments with Pools (92)
- Durham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (178)
- Durham Dog Friendly Apartments (228)
- Durham Furnished Apartments (34)
- Durham Luxury Apartments (290)
- Durham Pet Friendly Apartments (231)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Durham (11)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Durham (63)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Durham (72)
- Chapel Hill 1 Bedroom Apartments (22)
- Morrisville 1 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Carrboro 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Hillsborough 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Butner 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Cary 1 Bedroom Apartments (45)
- Apex 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Raleigh 1 Bedroom Apartments (188)
- Holly Springs 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Mebane 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Durham?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Durham?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Durham?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Durham offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Durham, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.