243 Studio Apartments for rent in Durham, NC
- Durham Accessible Apartments (33)
- Durham Apartments with Balconies (110)
- Durham Apartments with Garages (86)
- Durham Apartments with Gyms (58)
- Durham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (66)
- Durham Apartments with Parking (127)
- Durham Apartments with Pools (106)
- Durham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (86)
- Durham Dog Friendly Apartments (131)
- Durham Furnished Apartments (11)
- Durham Luxury Apartments (179)
- Durham Pet Friendly Apartments (134)
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Durham (15)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Durham (15)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Durham (15)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Durham?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Durham?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Durham?
Studio apartments could offer the best of Durham living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Durham during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.