875 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Kannapolis, NC
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Kannapolis (4)
- Kannapolis Accessible Apartments (4)
- Kannapolis Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Kannapolis Apartments with Garages (11)
- Kannapolis Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Kannapolis Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Kannapolis Apartments with Parking (19)
- Kannapolis Apartments with Pools (15)
- Kannapolis Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Kannapolis Dog Friendly Apartments (40)
- Kannapolis Pet Friendly Apartments (40)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Kannapolis (3)
- Concord 1 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Davidson 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Mooresville 1 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Cornelius 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Huntersville 1 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Mint Hill 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Charlotte 1 Bedroom Apartments (297)
- Matthews 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Lake Norman of Catawba 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Statesville 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Kannapolis?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Kannapolis?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Kannapolis?
"Every time I think I smell that sweet southern rain, it takes me to a station on the long black train. I wanna hear the wind blow, and feel the earth move below me despite of all the good times, I gotta rest my soul. So I'm gone, yes I'm gone, gone to Carolina, where I know that I belong" - (Shooter Jennings, "Gone to Carolina")
The 20th largest city in North Carolina, Kannapolis is still very much a rural oasis, even though it's less than 30 minutes from Charlotte. The Cannon Mills Corporation -- for which the town was named -- was founded in 1887. Kannapolis citizens were essential to the mill's towel production (brands included Fieldcrest, Royal Velvet and Cannon) until the plant's closing and demolition in the last few years. Even today, the city's origins as a mill town can still be felt, as can the hole that the plant's closing has left, which goes to show Kannapolis holds onto its roots.In its place, though, the North Carolina Research Campus (NCRC), a private-public venture involving many of the state's major universities and private investment, opened on the plant's site, heralding in a new era of research and revitalization for the town. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Kannapolis offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Kannapolis, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.