- Indianapolis Accessible Apartments (78)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Garages (247)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Gyms (141)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Hardwood Floors (231)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Parking (418)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Pools (144)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Washer-Dryers (287)
- Indianapolis Dog Friendly Apartments (674)
- Indianapolis Furnished Apartments (52)
- Indianapolis Luxury Apartments (775)
- Indianapolis Pet Friendly Apartments (680)
- Beech Grove Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Speedway Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Greenwood Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Lawrence Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Carmel Apartments with Balconies (51)
- New Whiteland Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Plainfield Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Bargersville Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Brownsburg Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Avon Apartments with Balconies (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Indianapolis?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Indianapolis?
Having trouble with Craigslist Indianapolis? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Apartment Guide? Apartment List is here to help!
Indianapolis is an enigma. Naptown, Indianoplace, and references by Baltimorians too unsavory for this site are all used as paramount putdowns about a city thought to be blander and more uninspired than powdered water. But Indianapolis is the capital city to movies set in the Hoosier State such as Hoosiers, Breaking Away, and Rudy (if ever you've wanted to see a grown man quiver and cry with joy rent these, you'll see). Plus, at certain times of the year, Indy becomes as frenetic as any city on earth; like its New Years, Mardi Gras, Fourth of July, and Robert Isray Appreciation Day all rolled into one. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Indianapolis renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.