1,367 Short-term Apartments for rent in Indianapolis, IN
- Indianapolis Accessible Apartments (49)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Balconies (261)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Garages (188)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Gyms (111)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Hardwood Floors (142)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Parking (278)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Pools (155)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Washer-Dryers (169)
- Indianapolis Dog Friendly Apartments (485)
- Indianapolis Furnished Apartments (32)
- Indianapolis Luxury Apartments (563)
- Indianapolis Pet Friendly Apartments (490)
- Beech Grove Short-term Apartments (2)
- Speedway Short-term Apartments (1)
- Greenwood Short-term Apartments (6)
- Carmel Short-term Apartments (5)
- Plainfield Short-term Apartments (4)
- Bargersville Short-term Apartments (1)
- Brownsburg Short-term Apartments (1)
- Avon Short-term Apartments (4)
- Fishers Short-term Apartments (4)
- Westfield Short-term Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Indianapolis?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Indianapolis?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Indianapolis?
Having trouble with Craigslist Indianapolis? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Apartment Guide? Apartment List is here to help!
Indianapolis is an enigma. Naptown, Indianoplace, and references by Baltimorians too unsavory for this site are all used as paramount putdowns about a city thought to be blander and more uninspired than powdered water. But Indianapolis is the capital city to movies set in the Hoosier State such as Hoosiers, Breaking Away, and Rudy (if ever you've wanted to see a grown man quiver and cry with joy rent these, you'll see). Plus, at certain times of the year, Indy becomes as frenetic as any city on earth; like its New Years, Mardi Gras, Fourth of July, and Robert Isray Appreciation Day all rolled into one. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Indianapolis takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.