100 Studio Apartments for rent in Indianapolis, IN
- Indianapolis Accessible Apartments (51)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Balconies (299)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Garages (206)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Gyms (111)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Hardwood Floors (159)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Parking (307)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Pools (165)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Washer-Dryers (179)
- Indianapolis Dog Friendly Apartments (540)
- Indianapolis Furnished Apartments (24)
- Indianapolis Luxury Apartments (606)
- Indianapolis Pet Friendly Apartments (545)
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Indianapolis (16)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Indianapolis (21)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Indianapolis (15)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Indianapolis?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Indianapolis?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Indianapolis?
Having trouble with Craigslist Indianapolis? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Apartment Guide? Apartment List is here to help!
Indianapolis is an enigma. Naptown, Indianoplace, and references by Baltimorians too unsavory for this site are all used as paramount putdowns about a city thought to be blander and more uninspired than powdered water. But Indianapolis is the capital city to movies set in the Hoosier State such as Hoosiers, Breaking Away, and Rudy (if ever you've wanted to see a grown man quiver and cry with joy rent these, you'll see). Plus, at certain times of the year, Indy becomes as frenetic as any city on earth; like its New Years, Mardi Gras, Fourth of July, and Robert Isray Appreciation Day all rolled into one. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Indianapolis living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Indianapolis during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.