1,803 Apartments for rent in Indianapolis, IN with Garages
- Indianapolis Accessible Apartments (52)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Balconies (259)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Gyms (105)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Hardwood Floors (150)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Parking (266)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Pools (154)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Washer-Dryers (140)
- Indianapolis Dog Friendly Apartments (437)
- Indianapolis Furnished Apartments (21)
- Indianapolis Luxury Apartments (495)
- Indianapolis Pet Friendly Apartments (440)
- Beech Grove Apartments with Garages (1)
- Speedway Apartments with Garages (3)
- Greenwood Apartments with Garages (18)
- Lawrence Apartments with Garages (1)
- Carmel Apartments with Garages (24)
- Plainfield Apartments with Garages (7)
- Bargersville Apartments with Garages (2)
- Brownsburg Apartments with Garages (5)
- Avon Apartments with Garages (4)
- Fishers Apartments with Garages (21)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Indianapolis?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Indianapolis?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Indianapolis?
Having trouble with Craigslist Indianapolis? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Apartment Guide? Apartment List is here to help!
Indianapolis is an enigma. Naptown, Indianoplace, and references by Baltimorians too unsavory for this site are all used as paramount putdowns about a city thought to be blander and more uninspired than powdered water. But Indianapolis is the capital city to movies set in the Hoosier State such as Hoosiers, Breaking Away, and Rudy (if ever you've wanted to see a grown man quiver and cry with joy rent these, you'll see). Plus, at certain times of the year, Indy becomes as frenetic as any city on earth; like its New Years, Mardi Gras, Fourth of July, and Robert Isray Appreciation Day all rolled into one. See more
Indianapolis apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.