Find More Rentals By
- Indianapolis Accessible Apartments (64)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Balconies (381)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Garages (256)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Gyms (127)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Hardwood Floors (224)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Parking (440)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Pools (117)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Washer-Dryers (302)
- Indianapolis Dog Friendly Apartments (642)
- Indianapolis Furnished Apartments (49)
- Indianapolis Luxury Apartments (720)
- Indianapolis Pet Friendly Apartments (647)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Beech Grove, IN Apartments (8)
- Speedway, IN Apartments (7)
- Greenwood, IN Apartments (47)
- Lawrence, IN Apartments (25)
- Carmel, IN Apartments (94)
- Cumberland, IN Apartments (6)
- Whiteland, IN Apartments (3)
- Plainfield, IN Apartments (18)
- Brownsburg, IN Apartments (9)
- Avon, IN Apartments (23)
- Fishers, IN Apartments (49)
- Westfield, IN Apartments (49)
- Zionsville, IN Apartments (11)
- Whitestown, IN Apartments (19)
- Noblesville, IN Apartments (36)
- Franklin, IN Apartments (19)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Butler University?
The average rent for an apartment near Butler University is $1,460.