5,289 Apartments for rent in Atlanta, GA with Balconies
- Atlanta Accessible Apartments (171)
- Atlanta Apartments with Garages (281)
- Atlanta Apartments with Gyms (356)
- Atlanta Apartments with Hardwood Floors (379)
- Atlanta Apartments with Parking (511)
- Atlanta Apartments with Pools (349)
- Atlanta Apartments with Washer-Dryers (426)
- Atlanta Dog Friendly Apartments (452)
- Atlanta Furnished Apartments (75)
- Atlanta Luxury Apartments (546)
- Atlanta Pet Friendly Apartments (458)
- Druid Hills Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Hapeville Apartments with Balconies (2)
- East Point Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Vinings Apartments with Balconies (11)
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Gresham Park Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Decatur Apartments with Balconies (28)
- College Park Apartments with Balconies (6)
- North Atlanta Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Smyrna Apartments with Balconies (29)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Atlanta?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Atlanta?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Atlanta?
Oh, Atlanta - I hear you calling. I'm coming back to you one fine day. No need to worry, there ain't no hurry 'cause I'm on my way back to Georgia." (Allison Krauss - "Oh Atlanta")
It happens all the time. You're at a cocktail party. Granny Smith appletini in one hand, Crab Louie with hydroponic chive in mini puff pastry in the other. While musing about summers in the Hamptons, the tennis cad injects a social trump card with a devilish aphorism extolling the virtues of winter sailing in Catalina. And just like that, it's on. The East Coast - West Coast rivalry. A virulent, zealous, hopeless fight. That's why people like Atlanta. New York has the potency of Wall Street, L.A. has the glitterati of Hollywood. That's why people like Atlanta. Let Wall Street have its base of operations for entitled billionaires - I'm just a good ol’ hard working Josephine after all. Let Hollywood be the nerve center of flashbulbs and red carpets - I don't need daily affirmation to feel like a star. That's why I like Atlanta... headquarters to Coca Cola, Home Depot, and Cartoon Network... now that's what speaks to me!
Having trouble with Craigslist Atlanta? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Atlanta renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.