546 Apartments for rent in Winter Garden, FL with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Winter Garden Accessible Apartments (9)
- Winter Garden Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Winter Garden Apartments with Garages (25)
- Winter Garden Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Winter Garden Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Winter Garden Apartments with Parking (29)
- Winter Garden Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Winter Garden Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Winter Garden Furnished Apartments (2)
- Winter Garden Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Oakland Apartments with Pools (3)
- Windermere Apartments with Pools (4)
- Ocoee Apartments with Pools (17)
- Horizon West Apartments with Pools (44)
- Pine Hills Apartments with Pools (6)
- Orlovista Apartments with Pools (1)
- Clermont Apartments with Pools (24)
- Doctor Phillips Apartments with Pools (14)
- Minneola Apartments with Pools (3)
- Apopka Apartments with Pools (20)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Winter Garden?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Winter Garden?
At various points Winter Garden has been known as the "large-mouth bass capital" and the "world's biggest citrus shipping center." That's an interesting breakfast combo! One thing's for sure, though: This attractive little city has more going for it than just fish and oranges.
Winter Garden refers to itself as a "community among friends." Well the secret's out, and the city's nearly tripled in size in the last dozen years. If you're a fan of parks, museums, historic downtowns and open-air shopping, you might want to make some new friends here yourself. The short commute to Orlando means jobs, culture and masses of cute theme animals.
Having trouble with Craigslist Winter Garden? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Winter Garden means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Winter Garden could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.