627 Apartments for rent in Four Corners, FL with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Four Corners Accessible Apartments (5)
- Four Corners Apartments with Balconies (42)
- Four Corners Apartments with Garages (57)
- Four Corners Apartments with Gyms (61)
- Four Corners Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Four Corners Apartments with Parking (77)
- Four Corners Apartments with Washer-Dryers (80)
- Four Corners Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Four Corners Furnished Apartments (33)
- Four Corners Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Celebration Apartments with Pools (25)
- Horizon West Apartments with Pools (35)
- Loughman Apartments with Pools (4)
- Davenport Apartments with Pools (12)
- Doctor Phillips Apartments with Pools (13)
- Windermere Apartments with Pools (4)
- Hunters Creek Apartments with Pools (7)
- Winter Garden Apartments with Pools (17)
- Oakland Apartments with Pools (3)
- Clermont Apartments with Pools (24)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Four Corners?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Four Corners?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Four Corners?
As the poet Allen Autry Sr. once wrote, "I am Florida! I was born 'midst the eye of the hurricane, placed by God as the southernmost outpost in this land of the free." Its a good bet that those who live in Four Corners feel the same way!
Four Corners can be found at the intersection of Osceola and Polk, Orange, and Lake Counties. It has the unique characteristics of being a part of four counties in Florida, hence its name in case you didn't notice. Over the years, the city has largely grown in population as well as popularity. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Four Corners means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Four Corners could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.