790 Apartments for rent in St. Cloud, FL with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- St. Cloud Accessible Apartments (2)
- St. Cloud Apartments with Balconies (17)
- St. Cloud Apartments with Garages (25)
- St. Cloud Apartments with Gyms (1)
- St. Cloud Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- St. Cloud Apartments with Parking (29)
- St. Cloud Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- St. Cloud Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- St. Cloud Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Buenaventura Lakes Apartments with Pools (1)
- Kissimmee Apartments with Pools (49)
- Meadow Woods Apartments with Pools (18)
- Southchase Apartments with Pools (1)
- Hunters Creek Apartments with Pools (7)
- Poinciana Apartments with Pools (31)
- Williamsburg Apartments with Pools (2)
- Orlando Apartments with Pools (296)
- Conway Apartments with Pools (2)
- Oak Ridge Apartments with Pools (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in St. Cloud?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in St. Cloud?
St. Cloud is one of those areas you've always dreamed of living in. So much so, that they built the second longest wall in the world, just to keep people out! Okay, maybe they built it for other reasons, but you get the idea.
You can tell St. Cloud, Florida is a deeply suburban city based on headlines in the town newspapers. Thrilling stuff. But that’s exactly what makes St. Cloud such a desirable place to reside: simple living. Plus, it’s close to a few massive lakes and it’s just a hop, skip and a jump away from impossibly famous amusement parks and the tourist heart of Florida, Orlando, without actually being subjected to the sweating, bulging hordes day after day. It does, however, have all the same tropical (read: humid) weather, swarms of mosquitoes and an oddly sociable alligator population. It avoids hurricanes pretty well, what with it being comfortably inland, but there are also those pesky issues of negative job growth and high unemployment rate. But, hey, you’re in the Sunshine State! You can’t help but smile here. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in St. Cloud means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in St. Cloud could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.