544 Apartments for rent in Sanford, FL with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Sanford Accessible Apartments (10)
- Sanford Apartments with Balconies (37)
- Sanford Apartments with Garages (32)
- Sanford Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Sanford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Sanford Apartments with Parking (45)
- Sanford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (39)
- Sanford Dog Friendly Apartments (47)
- Sanford Furnished Apartments (2)
- Sanford Luxury Apartments (72)
- Sanford Pet Friendly Apartments (47)
- Lake Mary Apartments with Pools (14)
- Winter Springs Apartments with Pools (18)
- DeBary Apartments with Pools (6)
- Longwood Apartments with Pools (11)
- Deltona Apartments with Pools (9)
- Casselberry Apartments with Pools (15)
- Orange City Apartments with Pools (3)
- Fern Park Apartments with Pools (4)
- Oviedo Apartments with Pools (11)
- Wekiwa Springs Apartments with Pools (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Sanford?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Sanford?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Sanford?
On the streets and along the rivers and lakes of Sanford, you will find shady oaks draped in Spanish moss, older architecture mixed with newer tourist developments, and a collection of scenes straight out of Kenny Chesney's music video, “Young.” It's a hometown worth looking around, and a way of life almost impossible to describe, but we’re gonna give it a shot anyway. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Sanford means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Sanford could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.